- We can simultaneously evaluate up to 10 different loyalty programs in the same business sector, and this on more or less 12 different dimensions.
- We have analyzed more than 460 programs from various activity sectors over the past few years.
- We don’t sell or promote any one solution. We are first and foremost a neutral partner with measurement tools and exceptional expertise in helping you make an informed decision.
- For each considered program, we will present a summary of different parameters, a ranking as well as a performance classification.
- You benefit from:
- Identification of the world’s best programs (including a detailed report for each one).
- A comparative analysis of selected programs from more than 20 different dimensions, as well as an scorecard for each program.
- Identification of best practices in your sector of activity, in terms of loyalty.
- The ability to compare your program with the best programs in your area.
Best Practice Index
Proposed steps :
- Evaluation meeting: identify needs, understand business strategy, technology environment and validate loyalty objectives.
- Adjustment of BP-i evaluation after first step (variables to be considered, weight of each variable, etc.)
- Recommend a selection (between 10 and 15) of programs to be analyzed, from North America, Europe or Asia.
- Analysis of solutions retained via BP-i to obtain ranking and classification of each program considered.
- Presentation of results and BP-i analysis, as well as our recommendations.